The Women Ministry at BuruBuru Church of God was established with the purpose of addressing the concerns of the women in the church and in the community. It is the arm of the church designed to focus on the aspects of the ministry of the church that bring the women into focus when the church seeks to carry out the mission of the church with excellence.
Objectives of Women's Ministry
- Inspire ladies to ask God to reveal the gifts and talents he has entrusted to them.
- Encourage women to achieve their best health to fulfil their practical and spiritual obligations.
- Encourage women to establish meaningful friendships within the church.
- Organize several social events a year to give the ladies ample time to get to know each other and develop genuine connections.
- Encourage women to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep from being polluted by the world.